As Inauguration Day approaches American’s are starting to learn the first rule of the next four years. We will be having a great time while the Plutocrats and their running dogs (Sorry, I just could resist it) to learn the first rule of the new age. I thought I’d share a few more for my fellow, benighted liberals:
- Don’t talk about Plutocracy
- Then Man on top is ALWAYS Right
- Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
- When something goes wrong, it is either the fault of the designated fall guy(s) or it never happened.
- When things go right all Credit MUST go to the Man on Top
- No one, ever, may criticize, or appear to criticize, the leadership and most especially the Man on Top
- The people who are not granted ‘Grace’ by the people on top are only ‘good’ if they know their place and keep to it.
- Anyone who does not know their place or does not keep to it must be immediately and severely ‘ disciplined’.
- Don’t talk about the rules of Plutocracy
- he who has the most wealth WINS it all
Members of Congress and all RED state governments please take note.